The Michigan ProStart Program is dedicated to developing today's students to be the future of our state's hospitality industry. One of the best way for students to succeed is for our industry partners and current leaders to get involved. There are several ways to become involved with time commitments ranging from a one-hour speaking engagement to mentoring a class through competition. Listed below are a few ways that you can get involved and make a difference!
- Serve as a mentor at the ProStart Symposium that takes place every November
- Serve as a judge at the annual Michigan ProStart Invitational
- Record a demonstration that can be added to ProStart Resource Library
- Host a teacher training or a statewide tour
- Become a financial or in-kind donor and assist with funding the Michigan ProStart program
To volunteer for an event or to find a classroom near you, contact Jake Osburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-377-3924